[Samba] Compile help for Solaris 10 x86, samba 3.0.28a deficient?

Sun Oct 12 12:12:45 GMT 2008

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 07:50:33AM -0400, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> see http://www.blastwave.org/testing/
>
> you will find 3.0.32 and 3.2.2 there
>
> If you want to work on this together, sounds great, come over to Blastwave
> and we can sort this out. I can tell you that building Samba on Solaris is
> a miserable experience, a lonely miserable wretched task.

Wait a second -- at least we try to keep our build farm
hosts happy. At this very moment, the build is broken, but
I've already checked in a fix.

If you have necessary patches, please send them to
samba-technical. The packaging/Solaris subdirectory is
pretty much orphaned, it could really benefit from some
care.

Volker