[Samba] Compile help for Solaris 10 x86, samba 3.0.28a deficient?

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Sun Oct 12 11:58:56 GMT 2008

> On Sunday 12 October 2008 07:55:01 Jake Carroll wrote:
>
>> I sort of hoped that somebody would release pre-built binaries for Sol
>> 10 x86, unfortunately, all I can find on samba.org is a long way out
>> of date SPARC binary of 3.0.23.
>
> There are Blastwave x86 packages out there. If you have searched the old
> posts
> on this list, you should have found that maintainer (Dennis Clarke) even
> posted links here on the list.
>
> Here you go:
>
> Samba 3.0.31:
> http://www.blastwave.org/testing/samba-3.0.31,REV=2008.08.22-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.bz2
>
> Samba 3.2.2:
> http://www.blastwave.org/testing/samba-3.2.2,REV=2008.08.22-SunOS5.8-i386-CSW.pkg.gz
>
> I don't know if the links are still functional.

They function .. always have .. always will .. until we release them to
all the mirrors.

The poor man should work with me .. sounds like we have both worked in
lonely miserable long nights and days and wondered why we were being
punished, what sins had we committed that we deserved this.

yes .. it is that bad.

Dennis