[Samba] Help: justification for Linux PDC vs Windows...

Philipoff, Andrew aphilipoff at medicine.ucsf.edu
Wed Apr 9 20:58:42 GMT 2008

Windows Server CAL's are not required when using a Samba server, so costs
are going to be lower. Apple shouts that from the highest mountains when
they discuss Mac OS X Servers in a mixed environment.

Andrew Philipoff
Programmer Analyst
Department of Medicine IT Services, UCSF
Phone: 415-476-1344
http://medicine.ucsf.edu/domit
DOM Helpdesk: 415-476-6827