[Samba] Help: justification for Linux PDC vs Windows...

JJB onephatcat at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 9 20:40:54 GMT 2008

Hello,

My IT department has implemented a samba PDC and now we are taking flack
for it. Can anyone help me out with some good justifications for doing
it this way vs the Microsoft way? Have a meeting about it in a short
while...

We wanted to do it because Linux is more secure and more stable. But
there may be other good reasons and it would be good to know them. Or
maybe it would be better to go with the Microsoft solutions?

Thanks,

Joel