[Samba] Non-registry problem: Slow printing

ccaldwell at suscom-maine.net ccaldwell at suscom-maine.net
Thu Nov 15 00:11:19 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I have commented out the "wins support" line, restarted samba and
added the printer with the slow driver.  No difference in performance.
I also tried moving "wins" to the end of the name resolve order, also
no difference.

I'd rather not bring the Internet to a halt by sending around the 987k
log file, but those wishing to see it can go to:

	http://www.brightsands.com/~chris/log.bz2

Anyone have any thoughts?  --Chris