[Samba] printing problem

x mczueira at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jan 25 19:47:22 GMT 2007

Hi everybody,

i have a debian etch with samba 3.0.23c-4 (it's not
the latest version) installed. this server is a member
server (print server) of windows 2003 active directory
domain - i'm using winbind to provide single sign-on.
my problem is that i have a network printer HP Color
Laserjet 2600n and it doesn't print using landscape
orientation, just with portrait orientation. i'm using
point and click to install and update workstation's
printer driver - my workstations are win98, win2k and
some winxp.

thanks

Marcos