Fwd: [Samba] difficulty setting up Samba PDC.. please help... out of ideas

J jae at platinumpsi.com
Fri Dec 21 00:45:55 GMT 2007

ah -- that's a switch similar to the registry settings I've been using,
then?:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\netlogon\parameters
"RequireSignOrSeal"=dword:00000000

Registry setting is giving me inconsistent results (when applied,
obviously) -- I'll try the acl profiles switch.

Thanks.