[Samba] Help with roaming profiles and drive letter mapping...

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:46:36 GMT 2007

> > Are they the unix owner of the folder containing their profile? Are
> > you using acls on your unix filesystem?
>
> They are the owner of files created by them.
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by the second part of your question.

Then you are probably not using this.

Have you examined the log files for errors during login?

Also have you tried using the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) to
enable "Computer Configuration\Administrative
Templates\System\User Profiles\Do not check for user
ownership of Roaming Profile Folders".

John