[Samba] Problem with LDAP failover config

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:05:32 GMT 2007

On 8/8/07, Ben Tisdall <ben at redcircleit.com> wrote:
> John Drescher wrote:
> >> Hmmmm, can you post your passdb backend line pls?
> >>
> > Later, I will not be at work for 3 to 6 hours as it is early in the
> > morning here (GMT -5 timezone).
> >
> No problem, I can't do anything until the users have left anyway,
> another ~9 hrs.

If the email client does something weird there is one space between
the entries. These are two different machines with the first being the
PDC and it is in the dns but the second is not so I used the numerical
ip for that one instead.

passdb backend = ldapsam:"ldap://sysserv0.radimg.pitt.edu ldap://192.168.1.230"

John