[Samba] Re: Can not grant SeMachineAccountPrivilege on Debian Etch

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Wed Apr 25 21:23:51 GMT 2007

Michael Lueck wrote:

Oops...

> 1) Running as root, I changed the script from "net groupmap modify" to
> "net groupmap add".
> 2) I stopped Samba
> 3) I deleted the file /var/lib/samba/group_mapping.tdb
> 4) I started Samba

4.5) I ran the modified initGrps.sh

# ./initGrps.sh
No rid or sid specified, choosing a RID
Got RID 5001
Successfully added group Domain Admins to the mapping db as a domain group
No rid or sid specified, choosing a RID
Got RID 5003
Successfully added group Domain Users to the mapping db as a domain group
No rid or sid specified, choosing a RID
Got RID 5005
Successfully added group Domain Guests to the mapping db as a domain group

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems