[Samba] Samba 3.0 and XP roaming profiles

contact_mahajan contact_mahajan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 15:34:32 GMT 2007

Hi,

I dont have samba with LDAP.
I took out "\scripts\" part from logon script part in GLOBAL settings. ALso
I created a script for a particular test user (script name is same as login
name). I stored that script under /var/samba/netlogon/. Permissions were
also set so that this user can read/write/Execute, plus the ownership was
also changed.
I tried loggin as this user to test the script but nothing was mapped. I
think the script failed. Can you think of any reason? I even restarted my
samba services.

Thanks,

Gigs