[Samba] Samba 3.0 and XP roaming profiles

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Thu Apr 12 16:35:42 GMT 2007

I haven't done this, so I don't really know.
If the script is named "user1", would windows know what to do with it?
Shouldn't it be "user1.bat"? (assuming it's a batch file.)
If so, shouldn't it say:

path= /var/samba/netlogon/%U.bat

In the netlogon section?

Again, I haven't tried it, so I'm just guessing....
Dennis