[Samba] what OS do you use for Samba?

Gautier, B (Bob) Bob.Gautier at rabobank.com
Tue Nov 28 16:49:03 GMT 2006

Well, as far as I could see, without a fix to BZ3661 the ability to pull
client credentials from trusted domains is just plain absent, not just
buggy
or unreliable: winbindd can't do it because the code simply isn't there.

So, IMHO you need to upgrade or at least port the patch, if you want to
use
the idmap_ad backend.

3.0.10 is very old anyway.

Bob G