[Samba] 3.0.23d - unix sync passwd & passwd program

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Tue Nov 21 14:27:00 GMT 2006

When I had 3.0.23c my scripts work correcty, since I update I realiza the new
param "unix sync passwd = yes" to permit passwd program to work.  However, it
does not work at all, it fails, windows tells authentication fails (only when
changing password) and samba logs tells something like
NT_WRONG_PASSWORD_STATUS.

Sign in into domain works very well. Just changing password.  If I call script
from command line with same params as samba it works and password is changed.

Any suggestion,

Regards,

LD