[Samba] Help on symbolic links

Salatiel Filho salatiel.filho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 23:37:31 GMT 2006

Hi people , i've been looking for a solution to a problem i'm having but i
have not found yet.
Well , I have a samba share on my server that contains a few symbolic links
to other folders that are not exported. Well , when i mount the share from
windows ,everything goes fine. The links are followed ok. But when  i mount
from linux using smbclient , the links are not being followed . I just  get
a lot of broken links. Is there a way to make smbclient's mounted share
behaviours  like windows' ?

--
[]'s
Salatiel

"O maior prazer do inteligente é bancar o  idiota
   diante de um  idiota que banca o inteligente".