[Samba] Request for Feature: Debug IP List

Roland Hordos rolandhordos at tundraeng.com
Thu Nov 2 17:18:45 GMT 2006

It works!  Thank you Jeremy, extremely helpful!  I can see so many other
ways now to use the variable substitution for troubleshooting.

Not only that, but all changes to make this work were made entirely
"live" (no restart), not even a manual reload.  My logging was already
to individual IP, so I can tail the logs for only the systems I'm
concerned about and turn off the chatter for everyone else, getting an
unexpected performance gain from this setup as well!

Roland;