[Samba] Problem with adding printer drivers in Windows XP

Tom savagephp at gmail.com
Thu May 11 11:55:58 GMT 2006

Well, all the below tests succeeded without changing anything but I
still cannot upload drivers from WinXP. One thing I did notice though,
is that I cannot 'su' to a domain user; ie: 'su
SAVAGEPHP\\administrator' fails with the message: Unknown id:
SAVAGEPHP\administrator. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks.