[Samba] Problem with adding printer drivers in Windows XP

chris at anders.net.au chris at anders.net.au
Thu May 11 14:18:10 GMT 2006

Hi Tom,

I too am in the same boat as you!

I have posted a few times about the problem which in the end has made
me setup a
dedicated print server at each site using samba 3.0.10 with the printer admin
definition to make uploading printer drivers happen!

The strange thing i have found from it all is that some of my sites have
magically worked while others just dont want to work at all... :(

if you find out a solution please let me know

--Chris Anders