[Samba] Shares mount on linux but not windows?

James A. Dinkel jdinkel at bucoks.com
Tue Dec 12 22:52:39 GMT 2006

Do you get results from "getent passwd" and "getent group" that include
domain users?

You valid users directive should be in the form: @"DOMAIN+group name",
such as @"DOMAIN+domain users" and the part between the quotes should be
EXACLTY as the group appears with "getent group", same case and
everything.

James Dinkel
Network Engineer
Butler County of Kansas

There are 10 types of people in the world:  those who understand binary,
and those who don't.

AD
> >> accounts.
> >>
> >> Brian