[Samba] Unable to retrieve file thro's Scheduled Task. Urgent.... Need assistance...

Hadrian Ong hadrianong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 07:32:48 GMT 2006

Hi all,
   I am using the samba utility to map drive from my Windows 2003 to an aix
unix box. I have a program that will retrieve files from the mapped drive.
When i manually run my program, the program is able to access the files in
the mapped drive. However, when the program is setup as a Scheduled Task,
the program will complain of "Path Not Found" Anyone has encountered this
error before and able to provide advice on this ? Cheers