[Samba] mod_ntlm_winbind on Apache vs. IE6, no POST method

Todd Garrison frameloss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 22:13:36 GMT 2005

Thanks Ed,

It might be related - but the problems happen on both SSL and non-SSL
connections. I do get the feeling that there have been a bunch of
similar bugs (features?) in IE6. I guess since it only happens when
using NTLM auth it really can't be called a bug since there is no
actual protocol specification.

Todd Garrison