[Samba] Samba 3.0.20a on AIX 5.2

Ric Tibbetts rtibbetts at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 3 14:24:53 GMT 2005

Good morning Bill!

The results are:

#> oslevel -r 5200-03
#> lslpp -l obs.adt.include
   Fileset                      Level  State      Description
   bos.adt.include           5.2.0.30  COMMITTED  Base Application Development
                                                  Include Files

NOTE: These servers will soon be upgraded to AIX 5.3
             Adding to the fun, I have little, to no say over what
versions of filesets go on them. It makes my life so much fun.

Thanks

-Ric