[Samba] Re: What file gets corrupted in Samba when perms stop working correctly?

Michael Lueck mlueck at lueckdatasystems.com
Thu Nov 10 23:45:36 GMT 2005

Michael Lueck wrote:

> But then, I AM going to upgrade the Samba version after the process gets
> done, so then it is an all new ball game after that. ;-)

All right, general "Spring Cleaning" on my Samba configuration. Updated to the 3.0.20b Debian Sarge packages. Saw various things I was not 100% happy with, so did my best shot at putting things how I
think I want them, and for now the special account is able to read and write to the special share. Time will tell.

Thanks as always Jerry! (Yeaaaa... I get to play with the NT service start/stop code finally! Early Christmas present, right?!)

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems