[Samba] Changing AD Domain Account Password from Samba.

Chris Ont chris at md.com.my
Thu Nov 10 07:29:37 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,
	I have a weird scenerio here.

	The current network setup is having a AD Server on Win2K3 and a Linux
box with tomcat+ apache+ php+ ldap.

	I need to write some kind of scripts or in fact, a PHP program to
change any AD Domain Account from the web application, instead of loggin
in from a workstation as Domain Member.

	There are articles that tell the story but all required shell
interaction. My requirement here is to do it via web interface. Any
suggestion, folks ?

--
Regards,
C. K. Ong (Chris)