[Samba] Trust Accounts and Machine Name Case

Tom Conway tconway at tecsol.org
Tue Nov 8 15:18:37 GMT 2005

1. I do have other systems that locate the PDC, currently all my systems
are locating the PDC. I'm trying to be proactive in case it happens
again.

2. nscd is installed but not running

3. I am able to verify accounts as you suggested. It is definately a
machine issue and not a user issue. When the problem rears it's ugly
head, I can go to another machine and login.

-Tom