[Samba] Heartbeat + DRBD cluster : What are the config files to set in the shared volume ?

initiators at free.fr initiators at free.fr
Wed May 25 08:27:08 GMT 2005

Hello,

I'm testing a HA cluster using Heartbeat and DRBD.

I've moved /etc/samba /var/log/samba /var/run/samba and /var/cache/samba to the
shared DRBD volume.
My problem is that I don't know if these are the only files I should move in the
shared volume, I can't find a doc listing all the files used by Samba.
Are there other files I should move to the shared volume so that the second node
comes up with exactly the same config as the first one (config, logs, browse
list...) ?