[Samba] (no subject)

AResponse at adecco.com.au AResponse at adecco.com.au
Sat May 21 03:20:52 GMT 2005

Many thanks for sending in your resume and details to the St Kilda Road
office of Adecco . We do receive a lot of responses and resumes so if you
have not heard back from us within 5 days please take it that on this
occasion you have not been short-listed or that we do not have any
available positions suitable at this time. Due to the privacy law brought
in last year we are not able to keep unsolicited resumes on file however we
do recommend that you look at our web site www.adecco.com.au for positions
that we advertise for and please feel free to respond to these positions
again.

In the meantime we wish you every success in your search.

Dominic Walker
Branch Manager
Adecco
St Kilda Road
Phone: 03 9865 4200
Mobile: 0439 005 764
Fax: 03 9821 5573
Email: dwalker at adecco.com.au

Disclaimer: This transmission, or any part of it, is intended solely for
the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain privileged
contact the sender at the telephone number above or by reply e-mail.  You
must destroy the original transmission and its contents. Any views
expressed herein are that of the author and not necessarily that of Adecco
Australia Pty Ltd.

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged and/or contain  material protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any use, forwarding, printing or reproduction of it or any attachment, is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, immediately contact us by return email or by calling +61 3 9954 2100  and then irretrievably delete it and any attachments.

Email sent from or to us may be monitored for the purposes of quality control, systems administration and legal compliance.

You should check for viruses or other harmful components before opening or using any attachments to this email.  Our liability is limited by all applicable laws, and otherwise restricted  to resupplying any affected attachments. Our Privacy Policy can be viewed at http:\\www.adecco.com.au