[Samba] (no subject)

AResponse at adecco.com.au AResponse at adecco.com.au
Sat May 21 03:20:58 GMT 2005

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for the time you have taken to prepare and send your resume to
Adecco.

If your qualifications and experience are relevant to the positions for
which Adecco recruit, we would be delighted to keep your details on file
for consideration for any future positions.

If we have a position suited to your skills and experience, we will contact
you directly to make an appointment for you to come in and see us.

Please do not hesitate to call us in the event that your employment status
or contact details change.

Thank you for considering Adecco and good luck with your job search.

Regards,

Adecco - Melbourne City Local

This message has been generated automatically - please do not reply.

This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged and/or contain  material protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any use, forwarding, printing or reproduction of it or any attachment, is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, immediately contact us by return email or by calling +61 3 9954 2100  and then irretrievably delete it and any attachments.

Email sent from or to us may be monitored for the purposes of quality control, systems administration and legal compliance.

You should check for viruses or other harmful components before opening or using any attachments to this email.  Our liability is limited by all applicable laws, and otherwise restricted  to resupplying any affected attachments. Our Privacy Policy can be viewed at http:\\www.adecco.com.au