[Samba] Re: nazi spam in German over list address

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Sun May 15 16:46:02 GMT 2005

On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 06:21:08PM +0200, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> Personally I kill this stuff with dspam, thanks to my MTA Postfix. Same
> as with all the other spam and shit that gets posted here.

I too use DSpam.

DSpam is VERY good, however it voluntarily takes into account the
messages' headers during scoring.

Having a bunch of messages with Samba headers being filtered out as
spam, the risk increase of losing innocent Samba messages.

In addition, preventing the messages from being sent in the first place
would save time, bandwidth, anger, etc...

If we can vote to change the actual policy it's +1 for a change here.

bye

Jerome Alet