[Samba] Re: nazi spam in German over list address

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Tue May 17 15:06:17 GMT 2005

søn, 15.05.2005 kl. 18.46 skrev Jerome Alet:

> > Personally I kill this stuff with dspam, thanks to my MTA Postfix. Same
> > as with all the other spam and shit that gets posted here.
>
> I too use DSpam.
>
> DSpam is VERY good, however it voluntarily takes into account the
> messages' headers during scoring.
>
> Having a bunch of messages with Samba headers being filtered out as
> spam, the risk increase of losing innocent Samba messages.
>
> In addition, preventing the messages from being sent in the first place
> would save time, bandwidth, anger, etc...
>
> If we can vote to change the actual policy it's +1 for a change here.

This is a crap thread and utterly worthless. I get rid of all this
spam/virus by adjusting my own MTA's/MDA's filtering. After the first
couple of shit examples, I never get to see any of this nonsense,
anyway.

My kill files work in the same way.

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They'll love us, won't they? They feed us, don't they? ...