[Samba] Re: nazi spam in German over list address

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Sun May 15 16:21:08 GMT 2005

søn, 15.05.2005 kl. 16.38 skrev Adam Cody:

> Or offering a simple rebuttal
> I  watched this recently :
> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/camp/
> "Memory of the Camps" , you can watch the whole thing online.
> Those who haven't seen it might want to, especially if you haven't
> been to a holocaust memorial.

My people (30th generation English/Welsh) helped kill Hitler, Göbels,
Göring, Himler and crowd at the end of 5 years of shit. My aunt Lucy was
one of the first Allied nursing staff into Bergen Belsen, So what? This
has nothing to do with Samba.

Personally I kill this stuff with dspam, thanks to my MTA Postfix. Same
as with all the other spam and shit that gets posted here.

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: tonye at billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They'll love us, won't they? They feed us, don't they? ...