[Samba] Unable to map drives to samba shares

Spike Burkhardt burkhardt.richard at ssd.loral.com
Tue Jan 25 16:06:57 GMT 2005

Alistair,

  Caveat:   I have no experience on SCO but if it were Solaris I'd look at
/etc/system. the IPC and semaphore count.  Additionally look at your system log
file.  For Solaris it's /var/adm/messages.  It seems to me like a system
resource limitation problem, not Samba.  I'll also give you the "pat" answer -
upgrade samba to at least 2.2.12, preferrably 3.0.10

HTH

spike