[Samba] LDAP+samba dc docs

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Fri Jan 7 15:45:48 GMT 2005

Hans,

What version of Samba are you using?

What version of the Idealx scripts are you using? Where did you obtain it?

To update your Perl you need to be on-line and then run:

perl -MCPAN -e shell

Follow the initialization process and then when you get a prompt execute:

	install net::ldap::ldif

when that finishes, execute:

	install Crypt::SmbHash

That should then have meet all dependencies for the Idealx scripts.

The version of the Idealx scripts must match the version of Samba you are
using because there have been a number of schema changes over the 3.x series.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member