[Samba] really needs help on compiling samba 3.0.9 with ldap

Paul Gienger pgienger at ae-solutions.com
Wed Jan 5 03:29:21 GMT 2005

>I compiled it just to make sure that there is ldap support in this
>installations, my previous installations didn't have ldap support because I
>was unable to compile with ldap activated

Rather than going through all the pain of possibly unnecessarily
compiling, first try running
smbd -b
and grep for LDAP.  This will tell you for sure what you've got compiled in.

Paul Gienger                    Office: 701-281-1884
Applied Engineering Inc.
Systems Architect               Fax:    701-281-1322