[Samba] really needs help on compiling samba 3.0.9 with ldap

Adi Nugraha adi at westindo.co.id
Wed Jan 5 02:39:40 GMT 2005

You're right the compiling worked, but I can't run samba or any samba
utility, I have multiple samba installations, and they all wotked fine as in
I'm able to run them, but I can't run this particular installation, this is
what happened :

sbin/smbd: error while loading shared libraries: liblber-2.2.so.7: cannot

do you know what that means ?? Thanks

>BTW, since ldap support is enabled on binary >packages, why do you want to
compile ?

I compiled it just to make sure that there is ldap support in this
installations, my previous installations didn't have ldap support because I
was unable to compile with ldap activated