[Samba] Printing jobs very big

Xavi León Javier.Leon-Gutierrez at upc.edu
Tue Feb 15 08:48:23 GMT 2005

Hi!
anyone knows why depending on the driver i use in the samba printer share
the jobs can differ in 4-5 MB?? I mean, if i use the Windows Driver
(UNIDRV, etc...)
the job is ok (not very big, 40K) but the accounting in the server is
always one page.
On the other side, if i use the Windows postscript driver (PSCRIPT5.DLL,
etc...)
to print the same doc i get a job of  4-5 MB (the accounting this time
is ok, 3 pages).
I cannot achieve why this is happening... any ideas???

Xavi

PS: We have a HP LaserJet 4M Plus if anyone get it working correctly
tell me!! :)