[Samba] Samba (Linux) Server and Mac OS X Clients

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Thu Feb 10 08:12:13 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'v been googling around for information using a samba server as
authentification and fileserver for mac os x clients.

At the moment I have all useraccounts and (home-)shares configured on
the samba server and I can manually connect to the server from the os x
clients.

My Questions: Has someone a how to configure a loginscript for mounting
the samba shares?

Or has someone a how to configure the systems that the mac client uses
the server-authentification and maps the shares automatically?

(Like for Windows)

Any ideas are welcome!

Regards

Götz Reinicke