[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (Slackware)

bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk bgforum2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 15:19:41 GMT 2005

My setup was also on Slackware 10, and the time zone was correct, but still
the time was incorrect, and changing strangely on every reboot (it was a
dual-boot machine). I suppose it is a bug in Slackware 10. Besides, even the
time zone is the same as yours - GMT+2.  /etc/localtome is a symlink to some
file in  /usr/share/zoneinfo. The fact is, Athens and Sofia are in the same
time zone, but when symlink points to Athens, everything is o.k., when the
symlink points to Sofia time is incorrect.