[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (Slackware)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Wed Feb 9 06:35:45 GMT 2005

Thanks for your reply.
Wow ! That is weird.

I've changed it to be UTC-based. hopefully it helps.
If I'm still battling I'll try setting my time zone to Athens and see what
happens ?
Perhaps this will be fixed in Slackware 10.1 ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."