[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (Slackware)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Feb 8 06:13:43 GMT 2005

Oh hell ! Mmm.. :)
I wonder how to solve this ?

My /etc/localtime has a whole lot of gibberish in it, but it does say SAST
at the end.
I assume my timezone is set correctly then ?

Perhaps I should just try setting the timezone to GMT/UTC ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."