[Samba] Re: Logon Hours problems (Slackware)

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Sun Feb 6 08:51:28 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I'll check /etc/localtime and see if it's a similar thing to what you had.
Thanks for your assistance.

Just for reference this is a Slackware-10.0 box and the timezone was set to
GMT+2 (SAST) by using "timeconfig". Perhaps someone else has picked up this
issue when using Slackware too ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."