[Samba] smbldap-tools unresovled problem.

Markus Markert migrator at qualigo.de
Fri Aug 12 13:19:20 GMT 2005

i found the problem in the smbldap-tools. the problem in my case is, that if i
add a workstation with smbldap-useradd -w test, that the computer is added in
computers, but the id of this computer is not set in the group "Domain
Computers" in the field "memberUid". hope this is the global failure of the
scripts.

can somebody confirm this?