[Samba] smbldap-tools unresovled problem.

Markus Markert migrator at qualigo.de
Fri Aug 12 12:46:46 GMT 2005

hi, have the same problem with the smbldap-tools v0.9.0 , but on suse 9.3.
if i say:

./smbldap-useradd -w -a xxx

it only adds the posix stuff, not the samba things.

i have read, that computers should not be in the computers dn in ldap. it
should be in the users dn. is that right?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba&m=108439612826440&w=2

can somebody send the filechanges from smb.conf, nss???...

greetings

markus