[Samba] smbldap-tools unresovled problem.

Ian Clancy clancyian at cel.ie
Fri Aug 12 16:08:06 GMT 2005

Hi,
Correct me if i am wrong, but i think an account (user or computer) does
not have to be listed as a member of a group if it's gid is that group.
I had the same problem joining PC's to the domain as yourself and wrote
a patch to fix this in smbldap-useradd (attached). I appears to be
working fine.
regards,
Ian

--