[Samba] Help! About SAMBA_PDC and SRVTOOLS

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Fri Aug 5 07:14:09 GMT 2005

so i use als the server tools with this setup.
also make sure your ldap is setup correct with
the access rights and define all the corrected attributes
so you can adjust them through srvtools.

I use in this setup the servertools, usrmgr.exe srvtools.exe
i create users / groups with it.

i only dont have all attrs in ldap defined, only the one i use.

Louis