[Samba] IPC$ entries not deleted from connections.tdb?

Yannick Bergeron burgergold at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:33:11 GMT 2005

Hi Andrew,

I know that you're a very busy guy, but I've CC you on this post a few days
ago and didn't get any answer.

http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2005-April/040377.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2005-April/040378.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2005-April/040379.html
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-April/104135.html

I would like to have your impression on this problem or if you can reproduce
it.

I would be really surprised if I was the only one who has it. The difference
is that we're using samba with a lots of users and we've estimated that the
file will grow at least 55mb per month. This if for a smbd child that make
only one connection. It could be like 20 times bigger (1.1gb) if each smbd
child owns 20 connections.

Thanx

Yannick Bergeron
burgergold at hotmail.com