[Samba] HElpme

L.I. JUAN PATRICIO FLORES HERNANDEZ jpflores at etesa.com.mx
Mon Apr 25 22:22:11 GMT 2005

Hello.

This is my first post.

In our company have a program that had being compiled in clipper for
dos. Actually, i put a samba server version 3.0.10 to share a
application and database, but i have this problem, in a machine with
windows, the application is more fast that in my server. Even if the
windows machine share these folder.

the proces in the samba server is more slow about 300% vs Windows
Machine.

I put all the tunning mentioned in the book,but 'can't resolve this
detail. I hope that you helpme

Thanks

--
L.I. JUAN PATRICIO FLORES HERNANDEZ