[Samba] shared network printer on linksys print server

Sean Fichera smfichera at comcast.net
Wed Apr 20 23:56:12 GMT 2005

I have a samba server running samba 3.  I am not actually sure that this
is samba not working or a linux printing thing.  I have a Linksys PPSX1
Pocket Print Server and I am unable to print to the network printer.
There are directions on the Linksys site but I get so far and the
directions tell me to type a command that is not found.  Is anyone
printing to a Linksys Pocket Print Server?  I need this to be queue
based.  Any suggestions?

Sean Fichera
Salem School District Media