[Samba] shared network printer on linksys print server

Michael Wray mwray at aimconnect.com
Thu Apr 21 00:03:24 GMT 2005

Well, what's the command it's asking for? If it's lpr or lpq it's probably
because that has been obsoleted by CUPS. You should read info on lpr
compatability, CUPS, and samba.
first get the printer working from the command line without samba...(through
cups...) Then you can worry about getting samba to use it.

--
Michael Wray
AimConnect, an S4F Inc. Company
mwray at aimconnect.com