[Samba] Re: Repeat Review Request

Alan Dodd alan.dodd at tele2.it
Fri Apr 15 09:10:03 GMT 2005

John H Terpstra wrote:
> Is it worth my effort to continue updating this book or is this a waste of
> time?
>
> - John T.

Your work is great!
I regard the two books as THE reference for Samba.
They were and are essential for me in successfully setting up and
maintaining  for two customers Samba PDCs with roaming profiles, logon
scripts etc, and various Samba file and printer servers.
PDC: samba 3.05 + FC1; file/printer serving: samba 2.27 + RH7.2/7.3
 > 50 users
Reading now again through your docs because in the near future I shall
'upgrade' from tdbsam to openldap and add a BDC.
Please keep it up
Regards
Alan Dodd